ThoughtAsylum - Tasks & Lists
THOUGHTASYLUM - TASKS & LISTS ACTION GROUP INSTRUCTIONS
Welcome to the ThoughtAsylum - Tasks & Lists Action Group. It may well be a little different to other action groups that you may have used, so please do read these instructions.
Quick Start: MUST DO!
First of all, before you use any this action group, you must ensure that you have downloaded the core ThoughtAsylum Action Group and run the
About This Action Group
The tasks & lists action group contains actions to help you manage lists and check lists within Drafts. They allow you to do things such as resetting lists and reordering completed items to the end. This action group should be useful to everyone who uses lists in Drafts.
Action Groups in the ThoughtAsylum Action Group Suite
The following action groups are available in the ThoughtAsylum Action Group Suite (TAAGS):
- ThoughtAsylum: Core action group required by the other group; essential for all Drafts users using these action groups.
- ThoughtAsylum - Writing: Actions to help you create content; useful for all Drafts users.
- ThoughtAsylum - Management: Actions to help you manage your drafts; useful for all Drafts users.
- ThoughtAsylum - Export/Import/Share: Actions to help you share and import content; useful for all Drafts users.
- ThoughtAsylum - Trove: Actions to help you work with and control the Drafts app; useful for all Drafts users.
- ThoughtAsylum - Tasks & Lists: Actions to help you manage your tasks and checklists in Drafts; useful for all Drafts users.
- ThoughtAsylum - Power User: For advanced users wanting to script and extend Drafts’ capabilities.
The following keywords are used to help Drafts users, like you, find this action group in the action directory as the action names for groups are not included in the search.
Check, Checked, Editing, Group, Indent, Insert, Marked, Move, Outdent, Reduce, Remove, Uncheck, Unchecked
Legal Stuff & Coffee
This action group and the library are of course entirely free for you to use, though full details of licensing, including the licensing for some referenced code libraries and code are available on the TADpoLe Library site.
However, some people do like to give back, and so if you do find this action group and the TADpoLe library useful, you can donate to my coffee fund. I enjoy working when I can from coffee shops where I live (York, UK), and many of my best ideas and results have likely been fuelled by caffeine.
TAD-Instructions (Tasks & Lists)
TAD-Move Checked to End
TAD-Remove All Checked